CB12 Sensitive provides daily protection for sensitive teeth, when used twice daily after brushing. The amino acid arginine has several properties that help explain its effectiveness as a tooth sensitivity treatment. Arginine has the capacity to interact directly and rapidly with the dentine surface.1
This scientifically proven and patented formula of CB12, with zinc acetate and chlorhexidine, actively neutralises bad breath for 12 hours2, instead of just masking it.
Rinse with 10 ml for approx. 30-60 sec. Gargle and then spit out. Do not swallow. Use 1-2 times per day, after brushing.
Available in different sizes - 250ml and 500ml
- Recommended for daily use
- Suitable from 12 years and older
- Contains 0.05% sodium fluoride
- Do not use if you are hypersensitive to any of the ingredients of CB12
- If sensitivity on teeth persists, consult your dentist
- Available in pharmacies
- Markowitz K, A new treatment alternative for sensitive teeth: A desensitizing oral rinse. Journal of Dentistry 41S (2013) S8
- Thrane PS, Jonski G, et al. Zn and CHX mouthwash effective against VSCs responsible for halitosis for up to 12 hours. Dental Health 2009; 48(3): 8-12.